- Pages -

8.22.2010

I've decided I'm like a goldfish...

{ but not in the 5 second short term memory kind of way }

i once heard that a goldfish will grow to be as big as the bowl it's living in will allow...

well,

if i'm sharing a room 
and a bathroom 
and i only have half a section of closet space

yeah.

that's all i need.
that's all i use.

BUT

when i come home
and little sister is out of town for the week
and older brother's room is vacant
and i have two bathrooms at my disposal...

things change.

her closet becomes my closet,
his room becomes my laundry room,
my bathroom is used to shower, wash face, put on make-up,
her bathroom becomes all things hair-care...

and some how i still have the same amount of stuff as when i shared 
a room, 
a bathroom 
and a closet...

No comments: