- Pages -

7.03.2010

time out.

Okay hold up for a second.  
Obviously I've been in Europe for the past 2+ months and obviously this has been the best ever
but
posting about running around this continent has got me run up a tree.
I've got at least 4 or 5 almost finished posts spanning the last two weeks of traveling waiting in the queue and my goodness this blog has turned into a laundry list of my goings on over here. 
This is the problem.  
What is this blog supposed to be about anyway?

Me?
Music?
Art?
Traveling?

Well right now I want it to be about crafts.
Know why?


If you don't want to be the craftiest person on earth after you read this I don't know what else to do for you.

I've just discovered her and I've already envisioned myself sitting down at my kitchen table this summer and pumping out project after adorable, practical, actually usable project until school starts in earnest and I'll have to face reality again.
Until then I'm going to stock up on spray paint and hit the thrift stores.


Stay tuned.

No comments: